PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION PROGRESS
- In August 2017, all preparation works were completed fully within the reconstruction site (Component 5), obligation of the Ukrainian side.
- In late March 2018, Consultant 1 completed works of the Detailed Design documents development and preparation of the Draft Bidding Documents for the Project for the purpose of open international bidding process of the procurement of works (selection of Prime Contractor).
- On 12 March 2018 PrJSC “Kyivvodokanal” signed a Contract with Joint Venture (consortium of Japanese companies) of NIPPON KOEI Co., Ltd., TEC INTERNATIONAL Co., Ltd., and NIHON SUIKO SEKKEI Co., Ltd. (Consultant 2) for the period of 88 months.
- On 06 June 2018, Consultant 2, in the framework of the said Contract, commenced works for the Stage Bidding Support for the Project, namely the review of the Draft Bidding Documents for selection of a prime contractor.
- For the purpose of compliance with the Law of Ukraine of 02 September 2015, No. 664-VII “On ratification of the Agreement (in the form of the Exchange of Notes) between the Government of Ukraine and the Government of Japan on providing the loan for the implementation of the Project as concerns amendments to the Tax Code of Ukraine and the Customs Code of Ukraine as to value added tax exemption on operations of the supply of services by Japanese entities in the customs territory of Ukraine, from June 2018 PrJSC “Kyivvodokanal” has been preparing input data (classification of goods in accordance of the Ukrainian Nomenclature of Goods for Foreign Economic Activity) for contributing to the approval and publishing of the Resolution by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine “On Approval of the Procedure for Exemption from Taxation with Value-added Tax for Supplying of Services in the Customs Territory of Ukraine, which are executed under the agreements within the framework of the Project.
- In September, 2018, the expert examination of the revised stage “P” design documents was completed, the results of which resulted in a positive expert report of the State Enterprise «Ukrderzhbudekspertiza».
- On September 25, 2018 and November 27, 2018, according to the results of the joint work of Consultant 2 and PrJSC “Kyivvodokanal”, Part 1, Part 3 and Part 2 (respectively) of Bidding Documents for Procurement of Works under the Project were sent for JICA concurrence.
- On February 26, 2019, the official JICA’s Bidding Documents concurrence was obtained.